Upper back and shoulders openers using the wall
These are my favourite drills and I do them every other day after my practice
1) Standing Backbend with hands FLAT on the wall. Press the wall away from your body. Cow tilt with the back
2) Shoulders stretches. Facing the wall, hands on the wall. Bend forward and let gravity pull down the chest.
3) Wheel pose at the wall. Push the chest forward towards the wall. Try to touch the wall with the chest.
4) Wheel pose at the wall with a yoga block underneath the chin. Try to touch the wall with the chest.
5) Wheel pose at the wall with yoga blocks underneath the hands. Press the chest forward as much as you can.
Repeat each exercise x 15 to 20 breath each