Beauty should be affordable for everyone, and sometimes, we don’t even know how easy and inexpensive is to take care of our skin.
Today’s Beauty Tip is DIY FACIAL STEAMER.
What you need:
- A boiling pan
- 500ml water
- 3 drops of your favorite essential oil
- A fluffy towel
- Place the water into a boiling Pan, and on the cooker
- Bring the water to boil, and add the Essential Oil
- Turn off the cooker
- Place your face on top of the pan, distant enough to not burn yourself
- Cover your head with a fluffy towel
- Enjoy the warm vapors for about 10 minutes
- Wash thoroughly your face
- Apply moisturize
REPEAT ONCE A WEEK
- It’s cleansing. Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse.
- It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation.
- It releases acne-causing bacteria and cells.
- It releases trapped sebum. When sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it creates breeding for bacteria and causes acne and blackheads.
- It’s hydrating.
- It helps your skin better absorb skin care products.
- It promotes collagen and elastin. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
- It’s soothing. The feeling of warm steam on your face is relaxing.
- It helps with sinus congestion. Use Eucalyptus essential oil to increase the benefits.